In this inaugural podcast for Easy Divorce Podcast show, Ludwina Dautovic, well-known Melbourne Business Coach, Interviewer and Broadcaster chats to the Founder of the Show, Lyn Lucas. As an experienced Family Lawyer with twenty years of experience, and as a divorcee, Lyn has the understanding and the empathy to assist clients going through separation, and a divorce property settlement.
Her innovative and unique online law practice, Online Divorce Lawyer, helps to take the stress out of a divorce property settlement, as she encourages her clients to agree on a settlement in the early stages of their separation, rather than enter into dispute and conflict and the resulting stress and high legal costs.
- Her qualifications and experience as a Family Lawyer;
- Her growing dissatisfaction with the divorce settlement process and the detrimental effect on her clients;
- How she addressed these problems by encouraging clients to have an amicable divorce property settlement;
- The benefits of an amicable settlement including a saving of time, less stress and tension, and keeping assets in the parties’ pool, rather than spending them on lawyers, valuers, accountants and court fees;
- How a child-centred divorce will make children the main priority in the settlement and help them to understand and come to terms with their changed lives;
- The ripple effect of divorce on extended family and friends, and how this is lessened with an amicable divorce.
MORE from the Easy Divorce Podcast Show …
Check out our list of episodes here
Access the resources we discuss here